Saturday, May 18, 2013

Let’s summarize our work! :)



1.      For us these days were very interesting. There were beautiful days , full with good emotions and smile.
2.    I like very much to work together, we worked really friendly.
3.    It was good practice for us. I understood a lot of facts about our country and people.
4.    Also, in these days we did everything by ourselves. We cooked a food, made an interview and many other things.
5.     I liked it, that we were speaking  in English and it was really good experience for us.
6.    Now  I like talking with everyone and I can tell main information about Georgia.
7.     If foreigners come in Abasha, we can introduce everything about Georgia, we are ready for it.
8.    Also we learned a lot  about each other
9.    We are very friendly and we love each other, we love working together.



We love working together :)

Mari, Bela, Temo, Leonardo,


No comments:

Post a Comment